Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sometimes i wish i can have more snooze time everyday...so exhausted everytime im home..Sigh..

Just came back from a massage at spa infinity with B. It was quite relaxing, but just as i was able to fall into Lala land, the massage ended, which made me even more sleepy! What an irony..=p

Anyway, Man Utd is still in the running to win the EPL. Was so over the moon last weekend when they won Man City via a last minute goal. I tink Thad thinks im mad cos i was shouting and jumping like crazy in the hse when they scored. Then, as usual, some sour grapes ppl like the LIVERPOOL supporters who say that so unfair, always last minute blah blah blah. *roll eyes* At least they helped liverpool a bit by beating Man City ok....Then later in the night when Chelsea played against Tottenham, i had initially wanted to turn in as i expected Chelsea to win...but once i saw the 1st goal, i was hooked, line and sinker....i was wide awake and when they scored the 2nd, i was jumping up and down on our expensive bed, pumping my fists in the air and doing my victory dance. HA...Too bad Thad was sleeping, orelse he can join in the celebration! B was like shushing me as he was afraid thad might wake up and staring daggers at me for 'hurting' the bed. *oops*

After that, i finally decided to turn in as i was so sleepy. I even dreamt that Chelsea won 4-3 in the end. So afraid that the 1st thing i did when i woke up is to check the scores on my iphone. Phew, final score, 2-1 in Spurs favour. Yippee! Its getting more and more exciting...Im not going out on weekends night for the next few weeks le...=p

~Just go ahead and do whatever you want. Just dun ask for my opinions!~

No comments: