Sunday, December 6, 2009

There's one very thing abt me which i would like to change for the coming year...

That is.....

I need to do things/trust that things happen in HIS time...Did a bit of reflection of my life the past weeks as B and i were reading Rick Warrren's The Purpose Driven Life. It basically talks about what is your purpose in your Life and what is God's amazing plan for us. Indeed, God has a wonderful plan for each and every one of us, even before we were even born. But, the most impt question is, are you following God's plan??

There are many crossroads in our life. Major ones are - which course you wld want to study in uni/is he the guy for me?/Shd i have a baby? Minors ones are - Shd i embark on this plan etc ( ok, i cant really think of any minor crossroads at the moment)

I reflected on my own crossroads in life....and whether did i seek God in those...and sad to say, in most of them, i didnt. I just did the easier way out and thought that will work out for the best. Sometimes, i tend to rush things in life without letting God work in me, in His time. Maybe im just plain lazy...i dun like to wait...i dun like to take a long road when i know there's a shorter one...

So, in this coming new year...or heck...starting from today...i will pray to God to let me have a patient heart...cos as the song goes...

In His time
In His time
He makes all things beautiful...
In His time

No comments: