Friday, February 27, 2009

So Exhausted that i feel like crying..=(

Feeling extremely exhausted this week...but one gd thing is that this week passes very fast.=) Met Fiona and Gavin for dinner last evening and a bit of shopping thereafter. N when i rched home, i was so exhausted! ma chiam i went out gai gai the whole day! almost cldnt bring myself to the shower...hai...


Wrk is quite hectic this week oso..with companies releasing their results, our upcoming conferences and so many marketings going on..we are really up til our necks on some days. But one thing i really like abt my job is that i can leave at 6pm in peace-no need to worry abt stuff etc..Its gd for a wrkin mum like me..=)


Some things that irritated me this week..


1) People who do not reply to all when you cc your other colleagues in the initial email.
-I really dun understand this..whats the purpose of cc'ing people is that you want them to be in the loop! It makes no point to just reply to me only..!!


2) People who expects the door to magically open by itself
-The room that i wrk in is a restricted area and thus we installed a doorbell, so that ppl can notify us when they wana come in and we will just press the door release button. Some very smart ppl, after pressing the doorbell, just stood there smiling, w/o pushing the door to come in. Im just puzzled..and some even keep pressing the bell! Irritating...they expect ppl to walk over to open huh...!?!?


3) Colleagues who drew the line clearly.
-I called up somebody frm another dept this week to ask abt this guy frm her dept. Here is our conversation..

Me:Hey, what is abc's extn? Wana find him..
XX: Erm, i duno, abc is under xyz's care..ok? Bye..
Me: ....OK


I mean, 1st, she dun bother to trf me to xyz's line so that i can ask her. Next, her room isnt that big, cant she just tell abc that im looking for him? She's always lydat! Irritating rite? Waste my time only...!! Def not a team player...


Maybe my fuse is a bit short this week...haiz..i was telling b that little t kept moving and kicking me when im stressed at wrk...he say tat maybe he felt my anxiety and he's somehow affected by it too..haiz..*guilty as charged* Thus, i made it a point now to go to the toilet to talk to him whenever i feel stressed.hee..

Feelin kinda emotional these days..noticed a tear on my dress today (the 3rd dress in this week!) and it almost sent me to the toilet crying..haiz..but i blame it on the hormones.. =p

~7 more wrkin days to go~

A lot of tots going round in my head...but i find it hard to express them out..sigh...

No comments: