Sunday, January 4, 2009

Im Back!!

Went to KL for a short 3D2N getaway b4 xbb comes..parents were not too happy abt it as they think its too risky blah blah...but we are back in 1 piece.Thank God! It was a good break, though my only shopping was at the airport...unlike someone who bought so many things!! from G2000 shirts to Aldo shoes..*envy* My legs were really killing me as i had to lug almost 1kg of weight everywhere i went and we walked a lot! Weather wasnt so gd as in it rained almost everyday..sigh..but we managed to cover the places that we wanted to go-Mid Valley Mall, KLCC, malls at Bukit Bintang..so i would say...
~KL Tip...Cheng Gong!! =)~
The only sad part is i had an infection on the night i was back...duno why my eyes became swollen and my nose were running and my throat was v scratchy..It came on so sudden that my left eye couldnt even open at some point, which is quite scary..I was oso afraid that it might affect xbb, so B quickly brought me to the 24hr clinic at TMC...It was diagnosed with an infection..given eye drops and antiboitics to take and was reassured that it will not affect xbb..*Phew* i can sleep well..just that i need to wear specky for a few days.Sigh..

No comments: