Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy New Year~

Last day in the office this year..Most ppl are still out on leave and i guess life will be back to normal on the 5th..Just paid my bills, season parking and contribution to the joint account..Seeing my balance is really depressing..*sigh* Cant wait to get back to givin tuition once i get settled with xbb...the extra income wun hurt..=p

Looking back at my past entries on what i want to achieve in 2008 and did a bit of reflection.

What i want in 2008
1) Good health and happiness for all So far ok
2) More family bonding So far ok, though it can be hard managing both families expectations
3) Smooth preparation for wedding and a fab one YUP!
4)My body to be more toned.(Nato!!!i need help...starting my tennis lessons in jan w jh..dun play play huh) erm...NA
5)All frogs to disappear outa my sight Still hoping
6)I dun need use calculator to add up my credit card bills HAIZ...
7)Dress up more.. i dun wana be yellow face woman!! Erm..ok la
8)B,ok la ok la...eat more fruits( u better cut and peel for mi!) and drink less coke.. Hmm...acceptable
9) Stop peeling my lips.. bad habit since young..=( NEXT
10) Travel more? =) Not really..*sigh*
11) Save up to buy my IT bag...=) Thanks to B, got it! *Yippee*
12) Shop more Thanks to xbb, this is over accomplished
13) Expand my dumbo cum pooh collection? hiaks.. YUP!
14)Have small bb??haha..
YUPYUP!!

So now i have come up with my 2009 list
1) Save $$$$$$
2) Have a smooth delivery
3) Be a good mum
4) Good Health and happiness to all
5) Career stability
6) To not become an Aunty after giving birth.=p
7) To learn more about his Word and instill it in xbb
8) Lose pregnancy weight
9) To Travel MORE..i wana go aussie!
10) To have a more healthy diet??

Happy New Year one and all...Leave the past behind and look forward to what is to come.

~Cant wait for my short getaway this Thursday!!~

No comments: