Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Managed to put on 5kg le..yipee! but was quite surprised by the sudden surge in weight...Feeling more hungry often...but i guess its a good sign..

I can feel xbb moving inside me le. Its an amazing feeling. Cant wait for him to kick mi.haha...I find him especially active at night..esp last sat eve when i was watching the Man Utd Vs Hull match..he must be a Man Utd supporter as well...cos i can feel him as excited as me! Kept moving about during the whole match..or maybe he's awoken by my shouting? =p
Aniwae, the match was exciting and i was kept on my toes for the whole 90mins! Man Utd's performance was quite disappointing.but who cares, THEY WON in the end and thats what matters...and Liverpool lost to Spurs that nite...HURHUR.....

My beloved, sweet, caring and loving bb bought a wii for my bdae! Was quite surprised that he finally relented to get it for mi...We asked so many shops and finally managed to secure the deal that suits us...We, or shall i say i had fun playing the wii...although it can get very tiring when im playing the sports games...haha.i can finally play tennis and run.!.cant wait for xbb to come out and join in the fun! =)

No comments: