Thursday, August 14, 2008

MIA for quite a while le..just dun have the energy to blog. Furthermore, i feel more and more sick with the coming of days. When will it stop? Haiz...Everyday i feel like i just sat on the viking...Cin, you shd know how i feel...u laughed at my expression whenever the toipc comes up.=p Everything that goes down, came up again. The only gd news-lost of weight....but do i really wan that now? NO......thanks B, for being so sweet. I cldnt ask for more...love u...*hugz*
Thanks for my frens that have sent me comforting smses and emails as well...I will try my best to pull thru...=)

Sometimes, i feel that im just on the brink of no return. I get scared, i get disillusional...i hate that feeling really hate it....The comforting news is that i know its still there...what an irony..

Aniwae, below are some pictures that i took when B took me to the birdpark (Finally!) last sat...can see my new hair cut too..hee...we got a one for one voucher, but the taxi fare to and fro was v chor! Aniwae, had a great time though it left me ultimate shagged at the end of the day.

Enjoy the pics!

No comments: