Friday, November 23, 2007

Desperate Housewife

Think im turning to be one. Here i am, on a friday nite, lonely at home..Thx Fiona, for calling me out for dinner, though im super bright..and thx Gavin, for the dinner..but nope, that cant be my ang pao $$..rem, i will be guarding Fiona's door, so dun play play ah..=p

B is so busy at wrk nowadays..seldom meet on weekdays and poor him, wrk til 11+12 everyday..poor me, no tuition and no kaki..go home alone..tink im going to see what courses to sign up to keep mi occupied-tennis? piano??I miss all of them...Yest got free movie tix by noelgifts..dragged B to watch..it was not easy..he rched abt 8+..i waited 2 hrs for him.Went to do my nails in the meantime..tink im gg tai tai crazy..i've been doing mani/pedi every week since 3 weeks ago?cos im tired of walking ard while waiting for B and i also wana get rid of my dead skin..but its an exp 'hobby'...Thx God for B's sub card..hahaha...

Few days to my photoshoot and i get eye infection. GREAT!! went to see doc wearing lens and got a scolding..itchy backside..aniwae, its the most painful ba zam i ever got..my whole right eye is much smaller now..as if its not small enuff! Argh...hope it gets better by wed. Pray that the weather is gd oso..ive been checking the weather page everyday..seems to be better by the day..hee..

Nail broke too..GREAT!! despite me maintaining them so well..duno leh..i have weak nails..sometimes, i can pull off my whole toe nail..ya la..i know its disgusting..haha..

Its finally the weekend!!BUt B have to wrk tml..half day gone..arghhh...

No comments: